Back again! In mid-November 2016 I have been in an African village to participate in a ritual for grief and life energy with Sobonfu Somé. Now you can listen to the English version.
Sobonfu died some weeks after this event. This is my tribute to her.
- Sobonfu Somé – www.sobonfu.com
- In memory of Sobonfu Somé – xwer.de/en/memory-sobonfu-somé
- Elke Loepthien has found some beautiful words about Sobonfu on facebook: “My dearest Sobonfu, Thank you for being my teacher, auntie, mother, sister and friend all at the same time …“
- Carolyn Baker: carolynbaker.net
- Francis Weller: www.francisweller.net
- Azul Valerie Thome and Grief Composting Circles in the UK: http://www.souland.org/grief-composting-circles.html