Episode 9 promotes “Guy McPherson’s New Zealand Tour 2016” from November, the 24th to December, the 7th. I hold an interview with Kevin Hester, who is organizing this tour. You may wonder that I am talking about these events on the other side of the globe, but it’s clear that we are facing a global catastrophe and we have to realize that we are living on this one planet.
Lifelong activist Kevin Hester and initiator of this tour is declaring a Global Climate Emergency. That does not mean that there are solutions and Superman will save us all, but that we have the extraordinary chance to live a full and excellent life with urgency.
Guy McPherson wrote in his essay “A letter to the future“:
Remember this: Moments matter. They’re all you’ll ever have. They are gifts of enormous magnitude. Be grateful. Make them count.
- 11/21: Interview for Safe and Sound radio in New Zealand: here
- 11/24: Paul Henry Show, 6:55 a.m. in Auckland, New Zealand. Guy McPherson – Human Extinction within 10 years:
- 11/27: Guy McPheson – Presentation in Hamilton New Zealand:
- 11/30: Ivey Cone of Fuki Cafe: Interview with Mates in New Zealand:
- 12/01: greenplanet.fm: Interviewed by Tim Lynch: Guy McPherson: Pursuing Love and Excellence During Catastrophic Climate Change on our Beloved Planet
- 12/06: Guy McPherson – Presentation in Wellington New Zealand:
- 12/09:Radio Interview, On Point with Karl Pearce: Climate Change Lecture Series with Guy McPherson
- 12/13: Nature Bats Last – “After a five-week break, we focused on Guy’s recently completed speaking tour of New Zealand. We were joined by tour organizer and host Kevin Hester.” –
- 12/18: Pauline Schneider – Dancing at the Edge of Extinction Trailer:
Any donation to the costs of the tour will be greatfully received.